Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why am I not able to have sex with my girlfriend though I am able to have sex with my wife? Please advise
An_248843 posted:
I have a girlfriend and a wife. I have same feelings for both of them. When it comes to sexual intercourse, I am enjoying for-play with both of them and sex only with my wife. when I am with my girlfriend, my penis does not get erected. My penis will get erect for a while then it lost erection. Would you please help me so I can enjoy sex with my girlfriend, too.

georgiagail responded:
Do either of these women know about the other?

rhondamay responded:
It could be your conscience is interfering with your erection. Maybe you should listen to it a bit closer.

Rhonda

longduckdong46 responded:
Better just settle for the wife there stud. Didn't you make a commitment to her in the first place ?
Think you would enjoy hearing about her not being able to orgasm with her boyfriend?
Food for thought.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website