Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Why am I not able to have sex with my girlfriend though I am able to have sex with my wife? Please advise
    An_248843 posted:
    I have a girlfriend and a wife. I have same feelings for both of them. When it comes to sexual intercourse, I am enjoying for-play with both of them and sex only with my wife. when I am with my girlfriend, my penis does not get erected. My penis will get erect for a while then it lost erection. Would you please help me so I can enjoy sex with my girlfriend, too.
    georgiagail responded:
    Do either of these women know about the other?
    rhondamay responded:
    It could be your conscience is interfering with your erection. Maybe you should listen to it a bit closer.

    longduckdong46 responded:
    Better just settle for the wife there stud. Didn't you make a commitment to her in the first place ?
    Think you would enjoy hearing about her not being able to orgasm with her boyfriend?
    Food for thought.

    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website