Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Education of HIV and Risk
An_248877 posted:
On August 30th, I hooked up with an old fling. I have not seen her since 2004. We started with our old ways again and I started to Finger her about 10 minutes. I only used two fingers, their where no cuts, blood, etc only a bug bite on my right thumb. My thumb did not enter her. She started to rub my penis to get me hard, I beleive she touched her self to create lube (Vaginal Secreation) on my penis. I did put on a condom and put hand lotion on the condom because it was hard to get inside. I had problems with pentration so I stopped. I tried around 5-6 times and I could not get inside because I was not hard enough. I became nervous about HIV or STD. I did not have anal sex. No oral either, just my two fingers and an quick hand job with Vaginal Secreations. WHat is my chance for any STD and HIV? I tested for STD's and HIV in July so I know I am good. She stated she last tested last year and she was negative too. She tested because she stated she was date raped and she used drugs for a short time Meth/Speed. Her past has sacred me. She also stated she hooked up during Christmas time with an old fling too. She currently engaged so I am nervous. I tested at 6.3 weeks (46) days 3rd Generation Antibody test. SHould I test again? I read 6 weeks good or wait 8 weeks. I understand 3 months /12 / 84 days but after 6-8 weeks. Its almost 10 weeks and I have been very nervous. Thoughts?

georgiagail responded:
1. If your old fling tested negative for HIV she does not have the virus to pass on to you.

2. At any rate, assuming she IS HIV positive, fingering her and her placing some sexual fluids on your penis are not risks for HIV transmission.

3. Attempts to enter her were protected appropriately. Again, assuming she is HIV positive, the virus cannot cross an intact latex barrier.

There is no need for further testing unless, by doing so, you ease your final concerns. If so, the recommended time period for HIV screening is 90 days after a potential exposure.

Please note that you did NOT have a potential exposure.

Gail

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website