Paraguard iud
An_248940 posted:
Hello, I am a wife,and a mother of four. I recently had the paraguard put in June of 2012. I just had it taken out on Thursday nov,8 2012. One word TERRIBLE! I have even contacted the company, oh yeah by the way it's in Israel, not even in the US! I had major issues while I was on this thing. At first my cycles seemed normal, despite the horrendous cramps! Then one day I just started bleeding like crazy, and it never stopped. The bleeding was so bad I almost had to go to the er. Not to mention the crazy effects it had on my marriage. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, if they ever have a lawsuit on this I'm going foward. It had me with a smell down there that was horrible, and bleeding, and no sex, and bad back pain, and leg spasms, and I just want to thank God that it didn't perforate my uterus. This thing needs to be BANNED! You know what was really upsetting! The $300.00 I had to pay to have it removed! This thing had me depressed, pissed off and wanting to slap people all of the time. That's not me, I am a loving person! Thank God it's out! Thank God it's out! The doctors lied to me they said it had no hormones! So what makes you go cookoo! Once again thank God it's out!