Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
fiance wont have sex but masturbates often
kisergina72 posted:
weve been together 7 years. for the first year sex was great... like every day, now we are lucky to do it once a month. he has no problem showing off his penis, touching my breasts, or masturbating after i go to bed, but he has a problem wanting sex. he gets pissed off when i bring it up and has all kinds of exuses. when we do have sex it takes him forever to orgasm. he says its not me, and that he just cant feel anything. i just dont get it.

georgiagail responded:
All this masturbation has taught your partner that he needs the tighter stimulation a hand can produce as opposed to a vagina (or even a mouth if oral sex is involved here). He is right; it is not you; it is him. It is easier for him to reach an orgasm through masturbation than bothering with intimacy with you.

Gail

StacyVaughn responded:
Sex was great at first cause there's th excitment of a new partner/relationship and exploring new territory.
I personally have a hard time orgasming through intercourse. I enjoy what's happening but can't "get there". Now through masterbation I have NO problems getting off in just a minute or two. Having sex with a partner can be very challenging for a lot a lot of people to reach climax.
He shouldn't get pissed off (depending on how you're presenting the situation when trying to talk about it). Sex is a very personal/touching subject though- ESPECIALLY for men. My fiance gets testy when I try to talk about our sex life as well. You just need to be very sensitive when bringing it up. If he gets defensive right off the bat, keep calm and continue to be compassionate.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website