Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Biggest Turn On?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Keeping this within our Terms of Service , what is your biggest sexual turn on?
A look? A smile? Lingerie?
What turns you on?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

StacyVaughn responded:
There's nothing a kiss can't do for me! Nibbling on the ear. Anything along those lines really!

bob249 responded:
A female bubble butt in tight clothing.

Luckily for me, that is in style!

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Chrissy

Honesty. An honest woman will always be a turn on for me.

Flaming red hair.

Long black hair.

A sense of humor.

Kindheartedness, and caring.

A woman that takes pride in her natural, God given beauty.

A woman unafraid to dance around the house in an old t-shirt, and sexy panties. WOW!!!!!

Thanks, Chrissy. An excellent question!

Dennis

P.S. There are way too many things that turn me on, to list here.
D.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Well put Stacy!

LOL Bob that always seems to be in style, good for you, and good for us women!

And Dennis you crack me up! It's nice to hear that a man can appreciate women for all they are, naturally at that!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

dfromspencer replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hiya, Chrissy

Yep, like i said before, women look their best when they just get out of bed. Sooooo sexy! Most, if not all women, need no makeup. Some could use a little, for blemishes and what not. I don't want to kiss lip stick, i want to kiss those soft lips.

Thats just me! LOL

And what Bob said? Ohhh yes!! Nice big fanny for me, love em!!! I never was a boob man! Sorry guys. I could care less, if they had none. Give me a nice rear end, and i am yours!

Thanks Chrissy, so much fun!!!

Dennis

jss123 responded:
Hi Chrissy,

Nice question BTW..
Pretty smile.

The way she moves - A woman swinging her hips is so sexy

Someone who can laugh at herself

I agree with Dennis. Long red hair

--
Joel

StacyVaughn replied to dfromspencer's response:
It's refreshing to know that there's men that feel this way! Haha.

And that there's guys less concerned about boobs X)

You'd almost think its non existent with society these days!

1nt3rnalc0mbu5t1on responded:
Bob, hit the nail on the head for me, always have and always will be a butt guy. There is something so sexy about a woman with beautiful hair too. Beautiful eyes are also very appealing, you know the kind that you can just get lost in. A great sense of humor is a big turn on for me as well.

Anon_38 replied to 1nt3rnalc0mbu5t1on's response:
I think for me, the biggest turn on is confidence, I love a man that is confident in his looks and style.
Also by the way he looks at me, like I'm the only one in the room.

And, that reminds me, one of my biggest turn offs is a man that looks at other women when we are together. I'm not talking a glace, but when we are talking and he's staring at another. That usually causes my confidence to leave me!

rhondamay responded:
Those broad shoulders and those blue-green eyes that convey so much and that smile can virtually warm me from head to toe and lots of places in between.

Rhonda

love2lol2 responded:
A soft look straight in the eyes followed by a warm passionate kiss makes me weak in the knees every time.

pierrenev responded:
In all the answers from men, I noticed that none of them mentioned big boobs. That tends to prove that women are wrong in believing that this is the main concern for men.
As for myself, eyes are what attracts me the most; in fact I can get easily aroused by a woman'eyes staring at mine.
Legs come in second place, especially under a short skirt.
As for breasts, as long as a woman is not totally flat, I prefer small breasts. To me, it's more feminine and less "motherly".
And a tender kiss will destroy any resistance from me.
Note: excuse my poor English. My language is French.

dfromspencer replied to pierrenev's response:
There is nothing wrong with your command of english, Mon Ami. And you got that right, those sexy legs under a short, very short mini skirt! LOL! I too, go for those smaller breasts everytime.

D.

pcarebear responded:
I would have to say a kind and bright smile with eyes to match A guy that radiates with inner confidence, kindness and isn't afraid to be silly.
I have to say there is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. Please guys don't come across as braggy or try to hard that you end up insulting the girl around you. Nothing ruins the magic like arrogance.
I guess that's why it takes me such a long time to get a crush on a guy, since most people show there true colors (good or bad) in time.

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website