Skip to content
Lost my virginity and i hate sex! too many problems!
An_248982 posted:
ive only been having sex for a year and ive only had one partner. from the very first time, sex has been causing me problems:
1. i keep getting what i thought were bladder infections but the tests always come back negative so my doctor said it was just irritation. it is EXTREMELY painful. i CANNOT function throughout the day without the AZO pills for urinary pain. i live off of those every day.
2. i also keep getting yeast infections before EVERY period. ive always had this problem but since i started having sex they have gotten much worst and no matter what medicine i use they wont go away except for when i use the one pill they give you from the doctors.
3. i keep getting a foul odor from down below. it comes and goes when it wants to but its mostly always there. if i go without sex for one or 2 days it actually gets worst. its a fishy odor and it also causes a yellowish discharge.
4. i also dont produce enough natural lubricant so sex is always painful as it is. lubes bought from the store cause me to get very irritated so i cant use them.
5. ive had genital HSV since i was a child and all these issues are causing me to get frequent outbreaks and ive never had frequent outbreaks before.

im really at the end of the road. ive gone to the doctors many times but i feel like nothing is helping. i seriously just want to never have sex again. i honestly hate it. i envy people who can have sex normally. i feel sorry for my boyfriend because im never in the mood. has anyone else ever experienced these types of problems?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I don't know about the rest but as for #3, a foul odor with discharge usually means an infection and needs to be checked out by a doctor.

ccjoy replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
even when its not consistent? it comes and goes. i feel like its on a cycle.

TammyLynn12 replied to ccjoy's response:
i feel for you. i know what you mean about having vaginal irritation,but if youre always having extremely painful sex then maybe that needs to be explored by the right experts.i know plenty of people who went to ob-gyn's and urologists for this issue and nothing got better. why dont you google painful intercourse and see what comes up in terms of places where you can get checked out.some places will offer phone consults if you live far.good luck!

StacyVaughn responded:
Have you explained all of this to your doctor? As far as getting infections frequently, a cure can be as simple as a diet change. Yeast infections are a common sign of a weakened immune system. You may not be producing enough lubrication, cause you're having a difficult time "getting in the mood" or "letting go"? Do you both foreplay, oral sex, etc? Ask your doctor about medical AND natural ways to help you out. Like I said, certain diets, exercise, special soaps can all be helpful. Especially all together I'm sure.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website