Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

An_241258 posted:
Recently ive noticed that it hurts during the point that i avoid it.
Husband and I pleasure each other regularly but just dont have actual sex often. When we do, I dont enjoy it a whole lot.

I dont have any discharge, or smells so dont think I have an infection. After my period (and wearing pads) i tend to get a bit itchy down below, but only on the outer parts.

I dont take BC, and find i'm often dry down below, even if I'm turned on. Husband has often commented that he feels i'm not enjoying it because of the dryness, when I am into it. Is there anything that can cause this dryness all the time, and then skin pain during actual sex? Tried lubrication and even then it hurts..
georgiagail responded:
Are you at the age where menopause might be playing a role here?

annony01 replied to georgiagail's response:
No, i'm only 28
dfromspencer responded:
I think you should visit with your Gynecologist? At least start there.

Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Hooking Up with and Old Friend
I have been chatting with an old friend and we have discussed hooking up. The only problem that I have with this is that I am on depression ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website