Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I don't feel anything during sex when I'm on top?
StacyVaughn posted:
I do when he is on top, and enjoy it. Usually. I can at the very least feel it. But whenever I'm on top, no matter my angle, technique, or place, I do not feel it what so ever! Is this common?

fcl responded:
It may be due to not getting any clitoral stimulation. Have you tried leaning far forward so that your clitoris is against his pubic bone? Also, have you tried facing away from him, especially if he has his knees bent?

Just a thought ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Stacy

It is rather common. For some females, their vagina is set just so, and they feel no stimulation whatsoever. Try what FCL said. See if that helps? If not, i suggest letting him do all the work.

Good luck with that!
Dennis

StacyVaughn replied to fcl's response:
I have tried those things, except with his knees bent. Maybe I'll try that! Thanks you two

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website