Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Taking too long to climax?
An_249070 posted:
Hi everyone.

My girlfriend and I are having a little bit of a problem. We're in a long distance relationship, and the distance makes it too cost prohibitive to do random visits, so when the mood strikes, it leaves us with cybersex or online roleplay.

She usually climaxes in a fair amount of time, but there's been a few times I've outlasted her. She said it's like it takes me 50 days. hahaha.

We've (well, I've...) tried to refrain from masturbation, going for a week without climaxing. (I did sneak in a few strokes, but made sure not to finish.) So, when the mood struck, I figured I'd go off quickly, but it still took me a while.

We've talked about using toys like onaholes, but I'm worried about customs seeing them, so I haven't yet got around to getting any toys.

I'm a little bit overweight (208 lbs, last I checked), and have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, but the last few times I've been to the doctor's office, my BP has been on the decent side, so I'm not sure if that'd be an issue anymore.

I'm worried this might affect our relationship negatively, so if anyone can give me some advice on how to climax quicker I'd appreciate it.

StacyVaughn responded:
Honestly, some people guy or girl, just take longer. Sometimes it's consistent, sometimes it's not. The good part about being with the right person, is its ok either way. They want you to be fulfilled, and vise versa, so it's not an issue if it takes time and patience. If this is an issue for your partner, maybe they're not what you're looking for. I definitely don't think it should be a big enough problem, that you need to be so concerned about it. And if you are, be honest about it, and talk with your partner about it. Tell them how you're feeling. As far as getting there quicker, all there is to really do is stimulate all your senses! What you're thinking, seeing, feeling, etc. if you're already getting the visual, physical, and mental aspect of it, I'm not sure what more can be done. Unless there's any HUGE turn ons that you two have yet to explore, that may work better for you. Definitely utilize talking dirty (if you don't already). For me, the more I'm saying, the better everything is feeling

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website