Skip to content
Pregnant by fingering?
An_249137 posted:
Hi, this may be a stupid question, but I am a worrier and wanted some good advice.. Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were mutually masturbating, and at one point I touched my penis and it may have had pre-ejactulation on it. I had ejaculated about 6 hours before hand and I hadn't gone the bathroom since. I wiped my hand on my leg (it was dry), and then a little later, I touched the top of her vagina, but it was only for a few seconds, and it was just the outside. She was about 15 days into her cycle. We are normally very careful and this was only one of the first times as we are both waiting for marriage to have sex and probably won't be doing this again. Do I need to worry about her becoming pregnant? It is still early enough after the incident that we could get the Plan B Pill... Is that worth it? I am just really worried as we are both freshman in college, and I could use some expert advice. Thank you very much.

fcl responded:
There is no way she could possibly get pregnant from dry sperm. Sperm is very fragile and once it dries out (assuming that there was some in your pre-ejaculate - you went 6 hours without urinating?) it dies. Even if you had touched her with live sperm on your hand as you touched her outside of her vagina there still wouldn't be a risk of pregnancy. I suppose that by the top of her vagina you meant her clitoris.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website