Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Intercourse Accident?
An_249139 posted:
I am a 38 year old male and during intercourse a few days ago with my wife I "slipped" out of her while she was on top and she came down on my penis with her pelvis. After that I have what feels like a ring under the skin about mid-shaft that is slightly painful when flaccid and really painful when erect. Should I see a doctor or any suggestions? Thank you.
tlkittycat1968 responded:
Definitely see a doctor. While a penis doesn't have bones, you can actually "break" a penis by breaking blood vessels.
hairyd responded:
When a penis fracture occurs there is a traumatic tear to the cylindrical lining of the penis. The sponge-like erectile tissue that holds most of the blood during an erection.
You should reframe from having a erection.
Without immediate exam and treatment of a penis fracture, your chances of maintaining future erections are slim. In addition, a penis fracture may cause your penis to take on an unusual appearance. For instance, your penis may Often takes on an "S" shape after a fracture. If you can withstand the pain of the examination, your doctor will be able to feel an accumulation of blood from clotting at the ruptured site. Do not be embrassed the next pain is no sex after treatment for 8 weeks. But no treatment could be NEVER having sex. Do not stand there holding your penis; rush to the doctor. Or put your boys in retirement.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Sex relation issue
I doing daily sex with my wife .But just 5 minutes only continue in sex after my cock drop the liquid any boady tell me any solution i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website