Skip to content
Intercourse Accident?
An_249139 posted:
I am a 38 year old male and during intercourse a few days ago with my wife I "slipped" out of her while she was on top and she came down on my penis with her pelvis. After that I have what feels like a ring under the skin about mid-shaft that is slightly painful when flaccid and really painful when erect. Should I see a doctor or any suggestions? Thank you.
tlkittycat1968 responded:
Definitely see a doctor. While a penis doesn't have bones, you can actually "break" a penis by breaking blood vessels.
hairyd responded:
When a penis fracture occurs there is a traumatic tear to the cylindrical lining of the penis. The sponge-like erectile tissue that holds most of the blood during an erection.
You should reframe from having a erection.
Without immediate exam and treatment of a penis fracture, your chances of maintaining future erections are slim. In addition, a penis fracture may cause your penis to take on an unusual appearance. For instance, your penis may Often takes on an "S" shape after a fracture. If you can withstand the pain of the examination, your doctor will be able to feel an accumulation of blood from clotting at the ruptured site. Do not be embrassed the next pain is no sex after treatment for 8 weeks. But no treatment could be NEVER having sex. Do not stand there holding your penis; rush to the doctor. Or put your boys in retirement.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website