Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How to initiate sex to my man
Eduran89 posted:
I am in a loving committed relationship with my man for about 9 months now. After recently moving in together I noticed how low my man sex drive is. (This is not a problem) On the other hand I began having a very high sex drive from the first time we made love. Never in my previous relationships have I wanted sex the way I do now. I have always been a house girl with basically a pure heart. I never went partying and I never went clubbing. I don't drink or smoke. I always did right from wrong and I been to myself all my life. Never let anyone corrupt my mind or be a bad influence. I was always a leader not a follower. So I basically was never wild in bed or was really into having a lot of sex. BUT in this new relationship, being engaged in sex with my man feels amazing and he completely satisfies me to the T. Now he made me want it more than ever from him and only him. The only concern I have is that he will not initiate sex because of his low sex drive. He explained to me that he doesn't think of sex as much as I think he would because his mind is occupied by more life events such as providing for our lives and doing activities to keep us entertained and not bored with life. He also explained that he was never the type to start sex. I believe my man can go 2 weeks without sex if I leave it up to him. But because I want sex more than he do I can barely make it 3 days without it! So I would rub his chest at night to try to give him signs that I want it. But it's hard because I am very shy with coming to him. The times when we finally do it he makes me want to keep coming back! Im pretty sure he is flattered by that but most of the time I know he will not come to me and pursue sex straight up. Sometimes he throws signals like smacking my rear end and doing cute little things but never will come out and initiate it first. He literately waits until I do it. Sometimes I feel he may be shy to initiate sex but the problem is that I am shy too. Now although he has a low sex drive and doesn't want it as much as I do does not mean he doesn't like having sex with me. He tells me he loves when we have sex and I make him feel great. After having a conversation with him about how he doesn't pursue me first, he explained that he is more interested when I come to him. In other words he likes when I initiate sex. BUT I don't know what to do because I don't ever know when he is in the mood. So how would I know when to come to him, what to do, how to do it, or know if he wants to at that moment? Basically because I never had to initiate sex in my past relationships I am not really experience on how to begin sex just out of the blue. I think about doing it all the time but I don't have the courage to go ahead and do what I think or want to him. I know I want sex about 3-4 times a week but he probably wants it once a week. Sometimes Im scared if I come to him he may not be in the mood. He confirms that I don't need to be scared because he will never reject me but he has a natural serious look that scares me LOL. So I jump back to being shy again when I shouldn't because he is my man! He tells me not to think like that but people been telling him his whole life why he so serious but he always tell them "what you talking about?" He doesn't even know it himself how serious he looks. But to make this long story short, what are great pointers to get my man in the mood? How should I do it and what I shouldn't do since he waits for me?

hairyd responded:
Meet him at the door butt naked lights off; TEAR his clothes OFF.
Then use your IMAGINATION AND ALL YOUR sensations. USE YOUR HANDS, TONGUE TOUCH EVERY INCH OF HIS BODY. Peneration of your tongue in his mouth and anus in around the world treatment. I would advise this to be in the dark. Therefore he will feel and hear each touch.
Then turn on the lights and enjoy him entering all your cavities. REquest since you were gentle with him; that he be rough. Make him wait for each ejection by stopping and moving to a differant room. After you both have cum. Take a long shower together. Then Do It again. Start by sucking and licking his bodydry from shower water
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website