Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DEEP THROATING
akasha posted:
Ok here is my problem , my man wants me to do it so much as he has never had a girl who could do it, he could never even ejaculate from oral untill he met me and says I am the best he has ever had, but one of the things he has always wanted was a girl to deep throat him, 1st issue is he is so thick it is difficult to even keep my teeth off him during normal bj's and he is 9 inches long and I have a very small mouth (btw I really really want to do it) I get it all the way back, I have learned to control my gag reflex and ive done a ton of reading bur my issue is once it is all the way back I feel it press against my throat and its closed and I press and it hurts and is very solid feeling, so my question is it supposed to push it past that point? and can I injure myself? If I know it wont injure me and that the pain will stop once its through that point I think ill be ok, I want to do it so much , please help!!

An_249447 responded:
Hiya, yeah that was the problem I had for ages!
Basically the part under your chin drops down and then he can get past your mouth in to your throat. You throat is actually very stretchy and when that part drops its a big enough gap for even a thick guy (my guy was 7" around the shaft at the thickest point)

I assume you know you need to breathe out.. you'll never get him down otherwise because the lungs force air back up and you just cant get past it.

Right now.. that part under your chin loosens real easily the more you do it. For the first time its not so much tilting for a straight neck as it is about pushing your head forward. For example an easy way to explain.. if you were kneeling in front of him - take a whole step back and by leaning in to him this way you are pretty much at the perfect angle.

You can see me doing it from another really nice and easy position in the link just scroll down a bit. You can see my head goes forwards as oppose to fully tilting (I hate to use this example but like doing the funky chicken with your head is what I mean but pushing forward -
http://mineinprivate.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/how-to-deep-throat-from-someone-who-can.html?zx=387e4e46da94db83

Also, try starting a yawn but don't do a full yawn. Put you hand at the top of your throat and you will FEEL that part Im talking about poke out. You can poke it in and out at will by half yawning.. When you get him to the back of you mouth just before you attempt to go down if you widen your mouth (some more) this does it too.. Its a bit of a knack but you will get it now you know what needs to happen.

Once you've gone down once, its like ahhh eureka! and it goes down easily. But as well, if you dont do it in a while it all tightens up again. (I guess that is good news really)

akasha replied to An_249447's response:
ty will try this all help appreciated!!

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website