Lap dance with stripper, advise for the symptoms I am having
An_249274 posted:
I went to a strip club and had a private lap dance with a stripper. The stripper kissed me on my lips and I reciprocated but the kiss lasted for about 5 seconds, (tongue). Then she rubbed her vagina on my face and I kissed it with my lips (2 secs). I also licked her breasts for about 10 seconds. I did not notice any visible sores nor any kind of bleeding on her body. I had my clothes completely on, she touched her vagina and reached for my penis while I had my pants on. The contact of her hand and my penis may have been for a few seconds.

After a day, I had burning sensation while peeing only for a few hours, and the next day I got a bad back ache. The pain is all over my back but its mainly sore (I can touch and tell) around the right side of my back close to my spine in the center of the back. The burning sensation while peeing went away after drinking lots of water but the back ache is bad and hasn't gone since then (3rd day). I think I had night sweats last night too.

Now, I am really worried if I caught something. What could these symptoms be related to ? Do you think based on what I described I have any risk of catching STDs/STIs or HIV ? What kind of tests should I consider getting done ? Please advise, I am in a state of panic since last friday.

Thanks a lot !!

georgiagail responded:
There is absolutely no risk of HIV from this encounter. What you are describing sounds far more like a Urinary Tract Infection.

Gail

fcl replied to georgiagail's response:
Agree with Gail. It sounds like a UTI - see your doc because you'll probably need antibiotics.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

ronm80 replied to fcl's response:
Thanks Gail & FCL.

I will get checked for UTI.

Can we rule out Herpes and other STDs/STIs ? Do you think I can get UTI with what I did with stripper. I did not have these symptoms before the lap dance.

Thanks again.

tlkittycat1968 replied to ronm80's response:
No, you did not get a UTI from what you did with the stripper.

hairyd replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
ron, see a Doctor,but explain the pain and your actions with the stripper. Your tongue in her mouth, whose penis in the club could have also been in her mouth, Your lips on her vaginal; whose penis in the club may have been there. You said your pants was on, but if she touched your penis, was it hanging out. No UTI transfer; but germs / disease do not count per seconds. There was body fluild contact be checked; you just do not know how many bodies. Was this a private party one on one; or a club. You could have been touching hundreds if not thousands of bodies.... in SECONDS....... BE SAFE
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Ron

Contact of this kind, transfers fluids fron one to the other. Therefore, the chance of catching something is possible. You put your tongue where i would never have, with someone i did not know. Or did you know her? If you know her, you can ask her if she's had any problems? Then you can tell the doctor everything. You deffinately need to see your doctor!!!

Good luck!

Dennis

hairyd responded:
Do not worry but be safe. Your actions were normal for a hot blood male. I have had a lot of one night stands; or close encouters with my tongue and penis. I prefer them to be minutes and not seconds. Continue to enjoy your manhood.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

ronm80 replied to hairyd's response:
Thanks all.

Today, 14th day, I see a pimple on my lower lip which looks like 3 tiny pimples grouped together with whiteheads. the lower lip is also slightly swollen. I also see rashes on my left cheek. I am really worried now, could this be herpes-simplex.

Unfortunately I had to travel out of US and its hard to find a doctor here but I managed to get lab tests done (yes, without needing a doctor) . The std tests were done @ 10 day, it includes - syphilus, gonnorhea, HIV 1/2 which all came out negative. There's no test available here for herpes 1/2 which kind of sucks. Whats the best time ( I mean after the first contact for test accuracy ) to get tested for Herpes ?

I will try and find a doctor here, please let me know your thoughts.

dfromspencer replied to ronm80's response:
I would think, any time after an incubation period? Say 14 days???

Good luck, my friend!!!

georgiagail replied to dfromspencer's response:
It it possible that this is herpes simplex. However, most adults carry this virus orally already.

Testing of HSV in the absence of an outbreak is (like HIV) 90 days after a potential exposure.

Gail