Skip to content
I want to lower my Sex Drive.
Ikirbs posted:
I''m a straight male college student that cannot get his mind off women. I literally hate women for what they have done to me recently and each time my mind is in the right place another girl I am sexually attracted to comes and ruins it. I want to lower my sex drive I know I could go to a shrink and get help or what not but i am not asking that right now. What I want to know is how i could get to as close as no sexual drive or attraction with an eating habit or a drug of some sort.

21finish responded:
Sorry but no quick solution. You have to learn that women are not born to be your sexual release organism. You're in college and part of college is to learn how to be an adult and still have fun. Join groups of people, men and women together. Do NOT resume dating women in a single date situation - wait until you are out of college or at least a couple more years. Go bowling, go for walks through the woods, go watch college sports events, play mini-golf, whatever is available for enjoyment with a group of people. Enjoy talking with them and yes being close, even flirting a bit (yes, guys can flirt with women without being expecting sex); do not think you need to date and immediately jump in the sack with one of them. That is not what you should want and most likely is not what she wants. Good luck lkirbs and enjoy your college years.

dfromspencer responded:
Dude, slow down. What you are saying, sounds dreadfully immature. You literally "Hate" women, for something supposedly done to you? Just "HOW" do these women ruin it for you? I'll be 54 tomorrow, and i cannot understand you?

Stop dating! You don't want that much sex, don't do it! Its pretty simple, if you think about it. There is no eating habbit, or drug, that can help you. Its a matter of "mind over matter", you see?

Good luck! Enjoy college.

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website