Skip to content
Non-existent sex drive
An_249395 posted:
I have been in my current relationship for a year now. We live together, both work and have teenage sons. In the beginning of the relationship I found it really easy to be forward and initiate sex and I had a high sex drive. Now I find myself not really feeling wanted, or not wanting it to the point of it occuring only once every week or so and I usually "do all the work".

We've had our issues as far as the relationship is concerned. I am pretty shy in the bedroom and prefer to be dominated rather than be dominant. He thinks I should be more forward so he feels waned but lately when I try to initiate, I am turned down. I get the feeling that there is something more to the issue when I used to love to have sex several times a week and now not so much.

I feel so disconnected to him and I know that he is not a big talker about feelings and he is very reserved. I would like to try and non-medicinally try to boost my drive and learn to be more forward but I don't know how to do that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website