Skip to content
Erections with living with hypospadias
Anon_31673 posted:
I was born with hypospadias, however many people may not be aware of what that is in males. please take time to research it too. I have recently married a lovely lady who I adore and love very much. We have an active sex life, but I am an older adult who is having a little bit of a problem keeping an erection when I insert into her. Please take into the account that I am not big like most men and I can't do things like some men are able to do today. What do I need to do in order to have a hard erection while I am in my partner? She is not unhappy with our time we share, but rather I think it is me and my male ego that needs some direction on what I can do to improve myself. I have tried medication and it does not seem to work the way I thought it should so I quit taking them. Any advice would be helpful.

georgiagail responded:
If you believe the hypospadias is the cause of your difficulty keeping an erection, have you discussed the possiblity of surgery with your physician?

While most cases are treated in infancy, surgery on adult males is not unheard of.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypospadias/DS00884

Gail

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website