Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why post, if you have no intentions of comming back for the help?
dfromspencer posted:
I don't know about any of the others on these sites, but when someone asks for help, and we respond, then they never come back to read it, really irks me, sometimes. Why do people do this? If they say they are desperate, we take the time and energy to try and help them, only to see they never came back for the help. Wow, i just don't get that?

Anyone else feeling that way? Do some intentionally do this? Why would someone ask for help, not caring for an answer?

Any help here?

Dennis

tlkittycat1968 responded:
How do you know they don't come back? Just because they don't post again doesn't mean they didn't read it. I've posted a few times and didn't post again in that thread but did read the answers.

DmndLife1984 responded:
Are you focusing enough on those who do reply? I wager they need you.
Sorry, forgot my pen.

dfromspencer replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Possible, i suppose?

dfromspencer replied to DmndLife1984's response:
I do my best.

dfromspencer replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Possible, i suppose?

fcl responded:
Well, the way I see it is that even if they don't come back the advice I gave will perhaps be of use to someone among the many, many people who come here but do not post.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

DmndLife1984 replied to dfromspencer's response:
And I admire you for that.
Sorry, forgot my pen.

Helpful Tips

Process to revive the heart may save a life of love
Was one of them for a severe heart attack, you call urgent medical help. If you're a coach to provide first aid never perform a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website