Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Vaginal Scratch
HippyShay posted:
Ladies, have you ever had a vaginal scratch, and if so, how did you heal it? I hadn't realized I broke a nail and after using the loo, wiped and scratched the very inner fold right before my vagina. That was about 5 months ago and it seems to be going through a process of ALLLLmost healing, then coming back with a slight pain, irritability, and slight itching. I am unemployed and cannot afford to see a Dr or would done so sooner. Any suggestions, advice, comments? Thanks bunches!!

sarachoi responded:
Might be a infection... Its always better to go to doctor.

Since u cant afford to get medicinal help, try this home remedy (But im not sure how effective it is):

Apple cider vinegar is another popular natural remedy for vaginal infections. Combine a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with two cups of water and add a fresh clove of garlic. Allow the solution to stand for some time and then use it for douching.

This may be done once every day until the infection goes away.

elle0317 responded:
I suggest biting the bullet and see your Dr about this. 5 months is plenty of time for a normal scratch to heal.

Helpful Tips

Process to revive the heart may save a life of love
Was one of them for a severe heart attack, you call urgent medical help. If you're a coach to provide first aid never perform a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website