Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    need help boyfriend says we are having sex too much for him to bust a nut
    sissypooh0908 posted:
    Me and my boyfriend was living in different states for 3 months cuz of his work and i wanted to come back home to be around family to have our daughter and when we got back together all we have be doing is making love when we get a chance and some times its 3 times a day but lately he has not been busting a nut and he tells me its cuz his stema is too high cuz we have been having sex too much and i know if i really belive that cuz i have been checking the computer history and notice he is getting on porn sites when im asleep, and dont know if he is masterbateing while he watches or what. He tell me to give him a bj and that would help him get off and dont want to please me while im doing it, dont get me wrong i would but why should i get him off is he cant get me off at the same time cuz i don't know about another ladies but i can give a better bj if i get hot enough, please help i know how to get him to bust a nut and i feel bad that i get off and he cant i really do PLEASE HELP me figure out something. PLEASE any help would be great (sorry about the spelling)
    georgiagail responded:
    Please attempt to use some proper language so folks can have some idea what the heck you are trying to ask.
    fcl responded:
    Ummmm ... could you say that again in plain English? I'd like to help but have no idea whatsoever what your problem is?
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
    sissypooh0908 responded:
    he say he cant have his own orgasm cuz we are having too much sex, but i dont know sorry for not explain it right hope this helps

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website