Skip to content
Is rough deep throating a safe practice?
An_249561 posted:
I mean like when a guy gets rough and starts dunking the girl's head down on it and thrusting his penis. Can that damage the throat, or cause problems later?

I was talking to my new bf about about sex, and he mentioned that he likes this. I'm sorta nervous about it I guess?!? Is it safe? Does it hurt?

georgiagail responded:
It can hurt, it won't permanently damage the throat nor cause medical problems later but frankly, a guy who does this without his partners approval sounds like a fellow who would soon be minus one girlfriend.

Gail

georgiagail replied to georgiagail's response:
Or minus one penis.

elle0317 responded:
If you like to be dominated it can be fun, however, be absolutely sure that you do it b/c you enjoy it. Otherwise there could be some emotional issues arise from being used like a peice of meat when you are not prepared. BDSM isn't for everyone and there needs to be tons of open communication invloved at all times to make sure that your emotional needs are met as well. Also, make sure you both agree have a signal for you to use for him to stop if it gets too intense and that he will respect your wishes to stop. Similar to a safe word but since you won't be able to talk you'll have to use a hand signal.

fcl replied to elle0317's response:
A suggestion for a hand signal - hold something in your hand (a pen, a tennis ball, a teddy bear, whatever you like) and drop it when you want him to stop.

Please make sure that you CAN deep-throat before letting him try the rough stuff.

Finally, you should both be prepared to accept the fact that you might vomit on him - it happens but you need to both be OK with that possibility
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website