Skip to content
Sexually Complicated Girlfriend
Sully09 posted:
My girlfriend does not reach orgasm and doesn't seem bothered by this, refuses oral sex (for her - she's happy to perform it on me) and had experimented with a threesome and then a same sex affair at the tail end of her marriage (the threesome was her ex's request). I'm a bit confused by her sexuality. Any thoughts from the group?
fcl responded:
What exactly are you "confused" about? If she's in a happy, loving, committed relationship with you then her past shouldn't concern you ... Having experimented in the past has made her who she is today.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
stevesmw responded:
I met my wife when she was in her late 20's she had been sexually active for 10 years and never had an orgasm. First time we made love I performed oral sex on her and she had the first of many orgasms. She has made it clear she doesn't like it and prefers intercourse. I don't particualarly care for oral sex; giving or receiving. It is a bigger turn on for me to please my partner than to orgasm. I prefer to give manual stimulation, this allows your mouth to do kiss your partner's mouth or other parts of her body, holding her close and stimulating her.
I'm not a big fan of vibrator's, but the combination of the vibrato,r close physical contact, kissing can get the job done.

Has your girlfriend ever orgasmed? Does she not want to orgasm? Many women aren't interested in sex and only participate to please their boyfriend. After the relationship becomes secure, sex may disappear from the relationship.
You shold talk to her about why she isn't interested in orgasming.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website