15 Year Old with a Swollen Penis
An_249651 posted:
Hello,
I'm Fifteen years old, and for about a year now I started to Masturbate. Well about 4 months ago, I noticed that the skin outside my penis to left side had swollen. No pain or anything. No blood. Nothing like that. I ignored it at first, and stopped masturbating for about two days. Then continued, till now. I see that the swollen has spread somewhat around my penis. And I am posting this asking if I should go see someone, stop masturbating, or something like that

An_249525 responded:
When I was somewhere around your age this happened to me as well. Its just from masturbating too frequently. Stop masturbating until it goes away. You may try to start using lotion to avoid this from happening as easily.

stevesmw responded:
What you are experiencing could be from friction or you could have an infection. Remove the friction and see if it gets better in a few days. Otherwise get checked out. Friction is the most likely cause. If you can afford it buy some water based lubricant. The kind doctors use for examinations. Lotions and creams will work, but some can cause an allergic reaction.