Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Relationship problem/sex
Jenniferm487 posted:
Hi, I am 24 years old and have been with my bf for 9 years, we were each others first sexual partner, and as far as I know still are. Over the past years I have caught him chatting and texting with other women. It really bothered me and made me broke the trust. I never left ,he promised he would stop... Yeah I know what you are thinking... Anyways about two weeks ago I found out he never stopped, found 3 years worth of emails. It was all dirty talk...I was ready to finally leave. I currently live with him and we have a 5 year old together. I wanted to cut my expenses and find a place before I told him it was over. However, although I am a very Jealous person, I have been fantasizing about having sex with other women while my bf watches, sometimes I even imagine having a threesome. I told him about this 3 days ago and now he wants us to find another female to join us...he even created a dating site and we have two girls that may be interested. The more we talk about it the more I want to do this. However, I am really afraid to regret it or enjoy it. I don't want this to become a usual thing for us, I don't think it healthy... this is not like me at all...ould this be the end of our relationship or the thing we needed to make things better... Any advice would be great...

queston responded:
I think it's highly unlikely that this is going to "fix" your relationship. That said, that shouldn't necessarily keep you from trying it if YOU really want to.

elle0317 responded:
Your relationship MUST be solid before you bring somene else into the bedroom. You've already stated that you are a very jealous person and you don't trust him, I would highly recommend not having the 3sum if you want to stay together. It may sound great in theory but once you actually do this, it's a totally different situation. Are you only doing this to please him? I know you say that you want to, but it sounds like maybe b/c you feel the need to please him that you are going along with it. Why you would do this after all he's done to you, it should be him trying to please you.

Jenniferm487 replied to elle0317's response:
Thanks for the response. He really wants to just watch....I m the one thinking about letting join. I'm really confused.. Does this mean I may be bisexual... Idk I think I need to see a shrink. Although it has been a fantasy for some time, Part of me feels like I'm doing this to cope for everything he has done...not so much to please him, but please myself. Thanks for the advise again. It's always great to hear what someone else has to say.

Helpful Tips

Signs and symptoms of compulsive sexual behavior
Having multiple sexual partners or extramarital affairs. Read more.... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website