Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ejaculation problems
Ryaner2 posted:
Hi, i just turned 18 recently. About 3 months ago I started to notice that i was having little outbursts of urine, like i was in my local supermarket and without any control i urinated and there was a fair bit too, since then it has happened quite often, usually if I got to the toilet as per normal a few minutes later ill find even more coming out. I noticed the night before I started college again i had a weak orgasm but thought nothing of it (I cant recall this moment too well).

When I was at college not long after I started noticing this i was hit in the genitals by my friend after we were carrying on. I noticed after that when I masturbated that I wasn't achieving an orgasm properly, like it was really weak. Every now and then after ejaculation I fell a sharp pain which varies down my penis, it last for minutes and when it appears always happens straight after ejaculation, i feel the pain alter from the shaft, tot he middle int he area above my penis and even sometimes around my rectal area. I also started to notice my skin peeling from my head of my penis and burning sensations there too, it seems there is a severe lack of sensitivity there too. i have seen a doctor who thought it was internal bruising or inflammation or something of the sort, they also tested me for an infection but I came out clean.

I am scheduled to see a dermatologist ( i think that was the on don't quote me) in a fews week but it would be helpful to see if anyone knows anything here. Thanks. Also I might add I havent lost total feeling when I ejaculate sometimes there is a bit of feeling there and on a couple of cases it felt close to normal, but alot of the time it feels really weak and seems to build up then just disappear quickly. I have also recently noticed that soemtimes when i have an erection i will get discharge of what seems to be seamen, a small amount at that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website