Skip to content
Sex more difficult on a waterbed
misschoochoo posted:
I had sex on an old-fashioned waterbed with my boyfriend -- the kind with no baffles, with a lot of wave movement. It seemed that the movement of the water actually hindered us from moving with each other. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm thinking I'd just like to try a standard mattress so I can concentrate on his movement in me, and not feeling like I'm on a ship. Thanks for any input.

georgiagail responded:
The one and only time I tried that on a waterbed I got seasick.

Gail

GuardSquealer responded:
Sex is different on different types of surfaces. My wife had a full wave waterbed when we first got together and we had some fun on it, but a regular mattress is a different experience as is the floor with no padding at all. It is fun to try all the different places that you can. Couches, chairs, tables, cars, standing, kneeling, from behind, ect.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website