Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

*imp* plz help us
An_249899 posted:
my girlfriend and i having sex from a year onwards.her age is 20 and mine 23.
the problem is
once she applied some veet gel to remove her public hair on vagina,some of the gel went into her vagina
from that day onwards while inserting my penis she unable to bare the pain and after inserting she cant feel anything,her vagina became loose inside and dry and some white fluid is discharging from her vagina everyday... from past six months onwards she is suffering from it.... what we need to doo, toenjoy our sexual relation normally like before
fcl responded:
She needs to see a doctor. If she's been putting up with this for 6 months it's time she had it seen to.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
jen_19 responded:
I agree with FCL, any time there is pain you need to go see a doctor. It means there's something wrong. It could easily just be a yeast infection or something simple. &a certain amount of white fluid is supposed to discharge.

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website