Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
penis size
An_249864 posted:
hi,i am a 27 years old man,my penis length is 4 inch & girth 4inch in erect position.is it enough for sexual satisfaction?any way to improve size?need practical & xpert opinion. please help.

ontbear responded:
An_2 49864: Is it enough ----- the simple answer-----yes, yes, and yes.

hairyd replied to ontbear's response:
Yes the length and girth of your penis is a great tool for sex. Also use up and down but also to the left and right rubbing your pelvis against her vagina.
Yes to improve sex. You need to practicals differant sexual positions and locations. Also for longer sex sessions use your tongue and fingers for foreplay or afterplay. I bet your tongue is i shorter than 4 inches; it also witll give her super sexual satisfaction. She and you will also enjoy the four inches in her mouth and anus. It the nerves in penis that give you pleasure; and the brains controling the penis, tongue and fingers that gives her sex satisfaction. Do not look for a expert opinion; go lay her in bed of rose and let her body do the talking.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Implanon
I've had my Implanon for a little over a year now and I haven't suffered any of the side effects mentioned. I have a regular period every ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website