Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
extenze
that4sure posted:
as anyone tryed extenze and is it any good.

elle0317 responded:
What is it for?

georgiagail replied to elle0317's response:
another useless product for "male enhancement".

Gail

longduckdong46 replied to georgiagail's response:
I have no idea about the effectivness of this product, however it is advertised relentlessly on television. I have also noticed that they keep it under lock and key at a well known supplement and nutrition store that I frequent.
I have my doubts, but you could always try it out and see if it's worth the money.

georgiagail replied to longduckdong46's response:
There are NO reliable products for "male enhancement" (and that includes the exercises that attempt to use the penis as a sort of taffy pull).

Something being advertised "relentlessly" on television is not a sign of its effectiveness but rather a symptom of the desperate idea that men must, somehow, have male organs that are large enough to be able to pick up dirty socks without bending over.

Gail

tlkittycat1968 replied to georgiagail's response:
"...men must, somehow, have male organs that are large enough to be able to pick up dirty socks without bending over."

Georgia, you just gave me my first laugh of the morning.

dfromspencer replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Georgiagail, you had me spewing coffee on my screen. Now, come clean it up! Just kidding, thanks for the laugh!!!

Yep, there is NO magic pill, to streangthen, or enlarge the penis! Nor is there one to increase your load, sorry! Its all hyperbole!!!

Good luck with that!!!

Dennis

longduckdong46 replied to georgiagail's response:
Nice line Gail.

P. T. Barnum once said " there is a sucker born every minute "
Perhaps there are millions of suckers purchasing this product with false hopes, to feel better about themselves.
Like I said I have my doubts about this product the poster mentioned, and if he chooses to throw away his $ ...well lesson learned.

georgiagail replied to shawnclark's response:
Thanks for the useless SPAM. It's been reported.

Gail

nohard replied to shawnclark's response:
So you have tried this product? did you gain? I don't think so, no pill will ever increase the size of a male penis.
Now dedicated exercise will, but its a long haul of up to 3 to 4 years, but guys do gain, just go to www.pegym.com anybody who feels they would like a look.
Go look lots of forums to read pictures to look at, IE get an education on penis growth and see how its done.
Good Luck
PS then come back and say it cant be done, but not to sure about picking up socks, I find the fluff plays havoc under my foreskin.

rohvannyn replied to nohard's response:
I like that, Nohard. That made me laugh too. I too have met guys who have gained both in length and girth from penile exercises. It takes dedication, years of work, knowledge, and caution but permanent gains are possible.

There are no quick fixes however and I can't think of a single pill that does what Extenze claims to do.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website