Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Husband issues
    An_250016 posted:
    I have been with my husband for 2 years. The first year was great, we enjoyed each oter and we had fun. The 2nd year I end up getting pregnant, and things changed. Now we are full time parents who struggle to get some alone time and when we get a chance to be intimate he tends to cum quick and it frustrates him. I'm not sure if its age, or opportunity we get to have sex but its discouraging him to the point to where he's like whats the point in doing it when it won't last. But we have other issues, for instance before I met my husband he was a very "worldly" man and that's a nice way of putting it. My worst fear is it's another woman that is taking his attention away from me, because he has been with alot of women before we met. And now he is a family man and i don't know if he's satified with that on top of financial issues. I don't know , I hate to think that we are growing apart already, but things like money can cause huge rifts in a relationship. I need advice.
    dfromspencer responded:
    Methinks you are worrying for nothing? He married YOU, didn't he? Why would you think its another woman? Has he given any signs? Has he told you he is interested in other women? Stop worrying!

    Things do change once you have a baby. Alone time can be infrequent! Don't let his premature ejackulation bother you so much. Once a penis gets used to not being stimulated on a regular basis, it can become very sensative. Therefore, the premature ejackulation. What you need to do is, have him work you up to the point of orgasm, then have him jump on. You can both come together that way. Or, try giving him oral sex till he is about ready to explode, then grip the bottom of his penis, not too hard, gently but firmly enough to stop his orgasm. Do this over and over, till he gets back into shape. This will take time, so you will need patience. Don't give up on good sex!

    You speek of financial issues, those you will have to talk over with him. Talk, talk, talk. Communication is the key to happy relationships! If you two cannot come up with the answers, get some help from someone who knows.

    I hope this helps a little bit? Best of luck to you, all three of you!!!

    dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
    P.S. You can also have him do Kiegel excersises. Tell him when he has to use the restroom to pee, have him stop his urine flow, now, have him use those muscels to squeeze, and release. Have him do this often, and it will make him alot less premie. Don't do that when peeing tho, only the once to find the right muscels, ok? Then he can do these anywhere, and at any time. Hope this helps!!!!

    MENDEZWARD replied to dfromspencer's response:
    Thank you for that info, i will tell him that. To reply to the last response, I have come across some inappropriate things on his phone. We already had a falling out before; I caugt him txting and sending pix of his "member" and he argued up and down, then said he promise not to do it again. He is on single chat sites; and for the life of me who do you know has 700 friends on fb. Majority female. I'm assuming he's attention seeking. I don't know. He tells me i should trust him, but how can i, he's txting his ex and this crap, i just don't know. This is my 2nd marriage and i don't know if its worth saving. Just tired.
    MENDEZWARD replied to dfromspencer's response:
    I don't want to give up on my marriage, also don't want to look like a fool.
    dfromspencer replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
    I am so sorry!!! Now, with this extra info., i see why you feel as you do. 700 friends? On Facebook? That is rediculous! The thing that gets me the most, he is sending pictures of his member to others on the internet? I'm not sure thats even legal on Facebook, is it? I don't see how you could trust this guy? He certainly isn't putting much into his relationship with you, is he?

    What, if anything, has he done about the premature ejackulation? If its as bad as you claim, he probably has done nothing? If that is the case, i suggest counselling. If, and i suppose thats a big IF, he is willing to go to counselling with you?

    In one statement you say, "This is my second marriage, and i don't know if its worth saving"? Then you come back with, "I don't want to give up on my marriage, also don't want to look like a fool". Which is it? Give up, or stay and fight? YOU have to make up your own mind. You need to talk to someone, a professional, one who knows about relationships. I hope Dr. Becker-Phelps finds this one, she can help you!!!!! Better yet, you go find her. She is often on this site, but i think she visits "Relationships and Coping" community more often? Please find her, and ask her for help, she can, and will help you! She has helped me tremendously!!! Her name is Dr. Leslie Becker-Phelps, she has her own site, look at the right of the Relationships and coping page, you may have to click on one of the topics to see her, i am not sure right now?

    I hope you find the Doctor! Best wishes!!!


    Helpful Tips

    Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 9 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website