25-30 Male w/ erection problem
An_250106 posted:
Recently I have noticed that I need significant foreplay to be able to stay erect during sex. I notice being more sensitive when I am not fully erect when I enter my partner which causes unpleasant premature ejaculations or nothing at all . Maybe I am stressed (haven't been having night time erections/morning wood)?

I have been using a hydro pump safely, without any pain or injury, but recently (past few weeks) every time I use it I get very sensitive.

The thing that bugs me the most is that I am 25 years old, that is healthy doesn't smoke, and finds my girlfriend irresistible and this started about 1 month ago, and before that I could get rect fast stay erect. What happened?!

What is the problem? So far I think I am putting to much emphasis on this problem, maybe it will cure itself if I stop worrying about it. In the mean time I think I will need this foreplay. Am I too comfortable with my girlfriend? Sound similar to anything?

stevesmw responded:
Two things concern me; your age and that you are using a pump. If your girlfriend is happy to manually stimulate you and this works, not too much of a concern. Ideally you should have a rock hard penis that has lost a lot of sensitivity from being handled a lot. This empowers you to use your penis during intercourse without any anxiety about premature ejaculation.

Foreplay can be really great. It isn't as strenuous as supporting your weight and thrusting during intercourse. The less sensitivity you have allows you to use different postitions and allows your girlfriend to do whatever pleases her without worry of making you orgasm.

I don't like advocating herbal medication, but it works for me. I take Source horny goat weed 3000mg in the morning and 3000mg at night. I get morning wood (balsa at my age). I stay harder after orgasm and seem to be less sensitive. Do some reseasrch and give it a try.