Skip to content
precum while talking with girlfriend
An_250111 posted:
Whenever i talk to my girl friend i feel some liquid is coming out of my penis. Even when a female colleague touches me then also i discharge tat sticky sticky liquid which makes my undergarmen wet. Even though i m not thinking about sex .I m really very upset with this abnormal behavior of mine. Any one here who can help me out???

georgiagail responded:
Have you ever considered that this perfectly normal behavior, especially in a young male?

Because, while uncomfortable, it is.

Gail

stevesmw responded:
Are you flaccid or somewhat erect? Aroused is aroused for any reason. To keep your undergarment dry, use a plastic bag around your penis or a condom. How often do you masturbate? If it is rarely, that might help with the problem.

NavedAhmad replied to georgiagail's response:
I dont think that it is a normal behaviour bcz no one in my circle have complained for the same...

tlkittycat1968 replied to NavedAhmad's response:
That's not exactly something most men talk about. Maybe they are and are just as embarassed as you and don't want to talk about it.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website