Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sex problem
An_250223 posted:
Hi, I am recently married. but myself and my husband have sex only once in 3 day or longer. My husband has lack of interest in it.But i am interested to convince him. I tried many ways to convince him to have at least once in a day or once in 2 days, but nothing works. he makes me happy while in bed.but he is not interested to have it daily. Can any one help me out of it? i am literally depressed out of my sex life. So i get angry very soon at every thing.I feel like my total life is ruined.

georgiagail responded:
Your total life is ruined because your husband wants sex only once every three days?

Seriously?

Your husband may simply be one of those people who only desires intimacy once every three days. This isn't unusual and it doesn't indicate there is anything wrong with him.

You, on the other hand, believing that your total life is "ruined" over this may have more of a problem then an internet forum can address. Have you thought of some therapy to help you understand why your response appears to be a bit over the top in regards to this?

Gail

stevesmw responded:
"So i get angry very soon at every thing" is a major turnoff.
Work on your relationship. Uneven sex drives are balanced by self pleasuring.

During my prime which lasted until I was 50 would like to have sex be about 10 times a week. One girlfriend who was my sexual soul mate would happily accomodate me even if she wasn't in need of sex herself.
My wife and I have been together for 35 years and we can only have sex when she initiates it which annually you can count on one hand. A good marriage goes way beyond sex.

dfromspencer responded:
You should count yourself lucky! If only everyone, or most everyone wanted sex that often? Welcome to the real life! Sure, it may be different while dating, but once married, fugghedaboudit!!! Compromise, thats the answer!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website