Skip to content
What could this discharge be?
An_243955 posted:
I have recently started seeing someone and we had sex last week, a day later i started getting a bit of penile discharge.. I notice bits of yellow/green on my white boxer shorts and white marks on black, but its not loads. Im 99.9% percent sure shes clean so i dont think its an STI as i have no other symptoms. I did have slight balanitis i think a couple of weeks ago as i had flaky skin around my penis and i couple of red tiny spots which i get now and again. Related?

I also had the same symptoms 4 years ago after having sex with a new partner. I had greeny discharge mainly at night for around 6 weeks, i had full checks and tests and nothing could be found. It was a mystery! it just went on its own. Any input would be appreciated...

georgiagail responded:
How are you 99.9% sure she's "clean"?

Gail

jay_1985 replied to georgiagail's response:
I confronted her about it and she told me she got tested after her last BF which was a year ago and she hasn't been with anyone since.

fcl replied to jay_1985's response:
Did she show you her results or did you take her word for it?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

georgiagail replied to jay_1985's response:
Frankly, with that comment, we don't particularly care if your Willie falls off the next time you pull it out to take a whiz.

Go pay a physician big bucks to diagnose what this might be.

Gail

jay_1985 replied to georgiagail's response:
..In other words you dont the slightest clue, so you've wasted your time and mine. fantastic.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website