Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Penile irritation and discomfort
    BobLangley4449 posted:
    Hi, I am a 21 year old student that is not sexually active at the moment...I have been experiencing some uncomfortable pains in my penis for the past five weeks... I had this same infection exactly a year ago when I was sexuall active it lasted for about 4 weeks and I got rid of it by using Mycolog ll ointment...(got rid of it in 3 days)... I was experiencing intense itching and sometimes burning, my penis felt irritated all the time, and whenever I had sex I would see open sores along my shaft. But no discharge or pain when urinating... I thought my GF gave me a yeast infection. But this time I have all those symptoms along with a tiny discomfort inside my penis and tiny blisters around the base of my penis head, this pain also gets worse at night and i cant take it anymore, im ready to just chop it off...still no pain when I urinate though! I have tried Ketoconazol (nizoral), the Mycolog ll two again, vinegar baths, yogurt, and drinking large amounts of water. Nothing seems to work and it's going on 6 weeks. Can anybody help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!??? ( I also have a lump/hill from the end of my shaft to the beginning of the top of the head)??
    elle0317 responded:
    I would suggest seeing a Dr about this, self-diagnosis and treatment is often flawed due to lack of medical background.

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website