Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fingering Foreplay
marz27 posted:
I'm 20 years old, and I've had sex before. I never bled when I first had sex, nor all the other times that I've had sex with my partner. Years ago when we first started being intimate with each other, he fingered me and I bled, but that was only because I had gotten my period while he was doing it. Last night, the same exact thing happened except this time it was with a different guy. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. But after he left, I saw that I was bleeding and since this same situation happened before, I thought I was just getting my period, so I put a pad on. The next morning when I changed, I noticed there was no blood at all. Does this mean my hymen tore? I'm scared that my body is acting weird because of this, can someone help me out with my situation please?

elle0317 responded:
most women tear their hymen before they even have sex, through sports, bike riding, horseback riding etc....it's unlikely that your hymen just tore. It's possible that during fingering you dried up and had irritated your vagina enough to bleed. It's happened to me.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website