Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Can I get genital warts by contact of a "normal" wart
    An_250360 posted:
    I just started sleeping with this guy, stupidly unprotected, but we're both clean. At least my doctor told me that my strain of HPV was not that of the warts or cancer virus so I was ok. A week into this relationship, I noticed a group of 5 bumps appear on the overlapping skin on my vagina. At first I thought they were razor irritation, because they pussed like ingrown hairs do from shaving, now I'm not so sure. I've had regular warts in the past and noticed he has one on his hand. I was wondering if there is any way that this could have caused these bumps. They are not painful unless I wipe after going pee or try to pop them, usually they do either leak clear liquid or a little puss, but only when I press them. I don't know what to do, especially since we were both STD free.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website