Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
vagina size
An_250382 posted:
I need to get some advice! I have been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years now. I cheated on him over a year ago. We made up and are trying to move on. He claims that I am still having sex when I wasn't . He claims that my vagina was alot looser than normal. I have been telling him there is no way that my vagina is loose when it has been over a year since anything but him has happened. He tells me to explain then why my goods are loose!

Ironheart responded:
It sounds to me like the issue that persists is one of trust. Hurt feelings are not the biggest casualty of infidelity, trust is. Your vagina is not affected by sex in that fashion - remaining stretched for a year (unless your partner in infidenlity was simply massive and actually caused damage). If your boyfriend believes sex with you feels this way, it probably does to him - but the affect is psychological. Since you cheated, you need to be patient while you work on ways to re-establish trust. You can't just say, "My junk is not loose!" You are going to have to understand what he is really trying to tell you.

It is so much better to end a relationship rather than be unfaithful - and hope to recover from it. Recovery is nearly impossible, and when possible the relationship will be changed. Sometimes for the better, but usually for the worse.

stevesmw replied to Ironheart's response:
My wife's response would be "your penis got smaller".

Elle0317 responded:
Vaginas feel looser the wetter it gets! But you can do kegels to strengthen the muscles inside, google it.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website