Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    post intercourse vaginal pain
    An_250434 posted:
    I have been with my girlfriend for about a year now. She is kind of a small person and I am dairly thick in my genital region. So when we first started having sex she hadnt done it in a while, many years, so it hurt her the first time going in. Well we both figured in time she would get acustomed to my size, and Generally she will feel better after a couple of days, but it has been over a year now and sex for her, while pleasureable for her while it is occuring, is still quite painful for her in the aftermath.

    i know for a fact it is not a lubrication issue because i am always very careful and considerate that she be completely ready for me before i enter. what i was wondering is is there some sort of drug or something out there that i could request from a doctor that would help allevoate the pain and/or speed up the healing process. This coupled with my strong sex drive is causing strain to be put on our relationship and i want to be able to havr intercourse with my girlfriend without having to wait days at a time or worryibg that i will be hurting her.
    elle0317 responded:
    If you are penetrating deeply, you may be hitting her cervix, which can cause pain for several days after sex. If this is the case, try not to go as deep.

    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website