Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
No More Anal Sex
Missy38 posted:
My husband and I have been together for eighteen years (since I was 18). For the past ten + years we have enjoyed anal sex regularly. Recently I have found out that he feels it is not proper. I am distraught at this, I dont know how to convince him there is nothing wrong with what we both have enjoyed for so long.
dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Missy

You say your husband enjoyed this with you, for 18 years? And suddenly he doesn't think it proper? I think he's a little late telling you, isn't he?

Just tell him to relax, and enjoy it. If he hadn't of enjoyed it, why did he do it for 18 years??? There is NOTHING wrong with having anal sex!!!

Good luck!!!


Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website