Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

is something wrong with me ?
    An_250713 posted:
    had sex with three different girls trying to get pregnant had sex with them more then 4 times i cumed inside all those times but didnt get any pregnant do you know what could be going wrong or is there something wrong with me ?

georgiagail responded:
    What is wrong with you? Likely nothing except, perhaps the lack of knowledge that conception can only occur when a woman is ovulating and perhaps these sexual events did not take place during this time.

What's the rush to run around getting girls pregnant?

Gail

dfromspencer responded:
    Wow, my main concern, in this day and age, is why you would want to get four girls pregnant??? There is something wrong with you, and those girls, its called a lack of critical thinking!!!

What would you have done, if all four of them became pregnant? I hope you are one of those filthy rich guys, cause it takes an insane amount of money, to bring up just one child?

My suggestion is this, Don't be in a hurry to impregnate women!!!

Like GeorgiaGail said, they may not have been ovulating at the time? I'm hoping, after reading this, that it is your junk that's dead? At least until you wise up, some???

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
    P.S. Perhaps I misread that statement? Is it that you have tried this with four different women, at different times in your life???

If that be the case, I appollogise for the above statement!!!

fcl responded:
    On average, it takes a couple (and this includes those who know when the woman is ovulating) 6-8 months to conceive so you have no reason to get upset. Why are you so desperate to be a father?
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website