Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is something wrong with me ?
An_250713 posted:
had sex with three different girls trying to get pregnant had sex with them more then 4 times i cumed inside all those times but didnt get any pregnant do you know what could be going wrong or is there something wrong with me ?

georgiagail responded:
What is wrong with you? Likely nothing except, perhaps the lack of knowledge that conception can only occur when a woman is ovulating and perhaps these sexual events did not take place during this time.

What's the rush to run around getting girls pregnant?

Gail

dfromspencer responded:
Wow, my main concern, in this day and age, is why you would want to get four girls pregnant??? There is something wrong with you, and those girls, its called a lack of critical thinking!!!

What would you have done, if all four of them became pregnant? I hope you are one of those filthy rich guys, cause it takes an insane amount of money, to bring up just one child?

My suggestion is this, Don't be in a hurry to impregnate women!!!

Like GeorgiaGail said, they may not have been ovulating at the time? I'm hoping, after reading this, that it is your junk that's dead? At least until you wise up, some???

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
P.S. Perhaps I misread that statement? Is it that you have tried this with four different women, at different times in your life???

If that be the case, I appollogise for the above statement!!!

fcl responded:
On average, it takes a couple (and this includes those who know when the woman is ovulating) 6-8 months to conceive so you have no reason to get upset. Why are you so desperate to be a father?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website