Skip to content
Need urgent help / suggestion.
Anon_166762 posted:

Am 27 year guy. I use to masturbate past 9 years daily. so far no problem. But past three days am getting a pain in testis something uneasy like when we wear tight pant which if press our testis it will pain rt like that. am not sure why its happening like this suddenly. some times when i sleep side am not getting. but when i sleep upside down or straight up am feeling it. Am bit worried as in my home they looking for a girl for marriage.

some history in last weeks,

Wore tight pant last week for continuous three days.
I use to press my pennies towards bed and shake my hip when i feel hot on times.

I go-ogled and found some weird things like testis getting twisted and it may need surgical emergency and all but am not feeling any of its symptoms like fever,swelling red color etc.

Request you peoples help on this. what should i do ? or do i need to meet physician?

thanks in advance
fcl responded:
Pain is a sign that something it wrong. Pain in your testicles is something that you really need to see a doctor for. Please do so immediately and get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Do not waste any more time asking for advice or looking for infirmation on-line - a doctor needs to see you to diagnose whatever it is that you have. It may be something quite simple to correct.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
dfromspencer responded:
Yes, its quite possible to have twisted something? You may not have all the signs, or symtoms? Go to a doctor, just to be sure, and to have peace of mind.

It may be nothing? It may be something?

Go to the doctor!!!

Good luck, with your arranged marriage!!!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website