Skip to content
Masturbation
Anon_74380 posted:
How much masturbation is too much? I feel like it might be having a negative pyschological effect on me. My penis feels "sore" or over used and I feel like the slightest thing might cause climax now. I dont know. I guess the worst is how "destroyed" my penis feels.

stevesmw responded:
Too much is when your penis feels sore. If you use a good lubricant and are gentle, you should be able to masturbate as much as you want. The negative pychological effect should be when you feel you like you are spending too much time masturbating and not enjoying other parts of your life.

yodisd replied to stevesmw's response:
shoot

21finish replied to stevesmw's response:
Agree totally with Steve. You can't masturbate too much really unless it is causing a problem. We all enjoy masturbation (come on admit it guys) but sometimes get so hung up on the climax part that we squeeze too hard, pound too hard and fast, and basically abuse the guy beyond what he can take. That's the soreness part and the quick climax that you've learned to crave. Start laying back with no intent to climax, use a good lubricant and just enjoy some gentle movement and fondling for a while. Resist the urge to speed up and get to the climax. The journey can often be much more enjoyable than the 5-second finale.

stevesmw replied to 21finish's response:
Masturbation is therapeutic. Relaxes you and will help you get to sleep. It is a private thing and you can only take your time when there is a lot of privacy. My favorite technique, no hands, requires privacy.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website