Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ED?
An_250877 posted:
In general, at appx what age is it more common for a mans libido for his partner to begin to decline and then become like none existent?

elle0317 responded:
it really depends on the health of the man. Have you been to the Dr to discuss this? That would be the first place to start if you are having issues.

dfromspencer responded:
In general, a man can start losing his libido around the age of forty. It should never become non-existant. But, in some men, it can. I lost mine when I was in my mid twenties, from a variety of issues, mainly from nerve damage.

The best thing you can do is, take him to the hospital for some blood tests. And, if you can, have him see an Urologist? Doing these two things, will save you some anxiety.

I'm hoping for the best possible outcome, for the both of you!!!

Dennis

stevesmw responded:
If you define libido as sexual desire, it depends on the man. I'm turning 68 and it's as strong as ever. If you define libido as the quality of an erection, mine was great up until 62.
On my 50th birthday, I orgasmed twice without withdrawing. At age 60 I had one of the most powerful orgasms in my life.

First ED meds I tried were at 63. I couldn't get hard in all positions and I gave them a try. Most of them are still in the bottle. I didn't start having ED problems until age 65. I started taking blood pressure meds and weigh more than I should.

Helpful Tips

Implanon
I've had my Implanon for a little over a year now and I haven't suffered any of the side effects mentioned. I have a regular period every ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website