Skip to content
Anal Sex with Multiple Partners
mike060606 posted:
Hello - First Post here. Good finding these boards.

I had a sexual health question that I can't find an answer to so thought I would post here. I am a male with a female partner who enjoys anal sex, which we do frequently, and are comfortable not using protection. We have on one occasion had another female partner join us, who also enjoys anal sex, and she was also comfortable being together with us without protection, except for the act of going directly from one ass to another, which she didn't allow without washing first (eventhough there was nothing visibly dirty).

Through research (and common sense) I know that you should never go from anal to vaginal because you are spreading bacteria, and I've read that during group sex you should change the condom when switching partners, but in our case when we are comfortable not using condoms, I haven't found any advice on this.

Clearly I do not want anyone to get ill, but I am questioning whether there are specific risks from going from one woman's ass directly to another? Doesn't seem to be anything additionally risky about this, and it really does interrupt things having to stop, so seeking some advice here. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.

georgiagail responded:
What do you think the purpose of changing condoms during group sex is?

To prevent passing different bacteria and viruses amongst partners.

Same thing can occur with what the three of you are doing.

Gail

mike060606 replied to georgiagail's response:
Understood, but the crux of my question is having accepted the risks of not using condoms, is there any additional risk from going from ass to ass, vs say, vag to vag or mouth to mouth, etc? Thanks for your input.

georgiagail replied to mike060606's response:
Introducing new strains of bacteria into the other persons body via the rectum.

Gail

hmm. Isn't the same types, like not to get technical, but one persons e.coli isnt going to make someone else sick?

georgiagail replied to mike060606's response:
You are assuming that every person carries e.coli in their intestinal tract. This is an incorrect assumption.

http://www.about-ecoli.com/ecoli_symptoms_risks

Yeah not sure what that was. haha.

dfromspencer replied to 2muchluv4u2nite's response:
I have no idea as to who you are, but this site is for medical/personal advice, not religious views!!! Please abstain from posting on this site, PLEASE??? Not everyone is as overzealous in their beliefs as you, please take your TROLLING azz somewhere else!

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I don't feel as if this is the place for religious piety, if I am wrong, I appollogise! I, myself, do NOT want to hear things like that, I want to hear answers to problems of love, and relationships, not religion.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website