Skip to content
Get help or get out
1a2b3c4d5e6f posted:
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but that situation does not seem to me to be reasonable or sustainable. You deserve better from a marriage & so does she. "Dry Sex" is not sex, except in the loosest of terms, and sex is a reasonable expectation in marriage. Eventually, she will probably cut down on this and/or eliminate it altogether. You should insist she go to a therapist that specializes in sexual disorders & give her support if she does. However, I would not continue with this fake sex/dry sex demand of hers. That is demeaning to you and your marriage. If she wants sexual stimulation, she will eventually become more interested in real sex. If she is just frigid... In any case, if she refuses to understand she has a problem & seek help divorce may be the only alternative

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website