Skip to content
"Blumpkin"
Tons_of_fun12 posted:
Here's the deal, my boyfriend and I have been dating now for three months and he has been recently trying to get me to give him a blumpkin (giving him oral while he is having a bowel movement). My question is, is there any health concerns about this and would The Lord Christ frown upon this? My father is a priest and I don't wanna let him down.

georgiagail responded:
Other than the rather gaggy smell factor (and personally, I'd have a rather hard time keeping a straight face doing this), there are no health risks to you to performing this on someone.

Your father is a priest? I'm assuming (and hoping) not in the Catholic church. I'd also suspect that if there is a "Lord Christ" he (or she) has better things to do than to watch you two performing this nonsense.

Gail

fcl replied to georgiagail's response:
Aaaahh, there are days when I really wish WebMD had a "Like" button ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

tmlmtlrl responded:
First thought is that if you're about to do something that makes you question whether or not God or your father would frown upon it, the most likely answer is yes.

Second, is that you've been with him for 3 months. Given that information and what he's asking of you I can conclude that you two have a purely sexual relationship, and he is using you to perform acts that he wouldn't ask of someone he cared about or that he saw a future with.

If you agree with a solely sexually based relationship and are experimenting just remember YOU are the one that has to live with the things you do. Not anyone else. And you can count on other people finding out about this happening.

As far as safety, my thought is that when scientists have tested bathroom surfaces they always find feces on countertops and the such supposedly from the toilet being flushed. That coupled with the relationship between smell and taste, it's not a place I would want to be in.

You definitely don't want a bad experience to haunt you and forever relate blowjobs to poop.

Something to remember: when you're in a relationship with someone that you're going to be with for the rest of your life it's ok to wait on certain sexual fantasies. If you have your whole life together ahead of you you might want to keep some fresh ideas in the bag. or not.

I just don't believe AT ALL that a man that respects and cares for you would ask such a thing from you. It seems like he's trying to see what all he can get you to do. And if it was a true deep down fantasy that he wanted from someone he loved and trusted then it would most likely not come to light at 3 months into the relationship. He would more likely be scared to ask this of someone he really cared for.

I guess what I'm getting at in this ramble is if you believe he'll love you for doing this for him, you should leave the relationship! If you're doing it because you have exciting sexual chemistry and are doing all the taboo fun things you can think of, no biggie... just remember YOU have to live with whatever YOU do.

elle0317 replied to tmlmtlrl's response:
I agree with you 100%. This is not a man who has long term goals with this young lady, and her reputation would be very difficult to recover.

dfromspencer replied to tmlmtlrl's response:
I also agree with you!!! This young man has no long term plans with this young lady! He is all about himself right now, and probably will be for some time to come!

Young lady, run, run away as fast as you can! This boy will tell all his friends about you, and what you will do for sex, then what? Think about yourself, and your reputation!!!

RUN!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website