Skip to content
Are certain body types/builds more likely to have a higher sex drive?
cmw1979 posted:
I am a very lean and wiry 33 year old man and have been told by women that I have a much higher than average sexual drive. Some women have told me that men with this body type are always the ones that surprise them, not the big body builder type.

I am curious if there is any correlation of body type to sexual drive and if us lean and wiry guys really have any stronger drive than average.

elle0317 responded:
I don't think body type matters one bit.

stevesmw responded:
Sex drive varies by individual. I was lean, am not so lean now and my sex drive has always been high. Never been described as wiry. Body builders using steroids might have their sex drive diminished. I don't know about excessive testosterone or other supplements. Not to offend any body builders here, but body builders can be narcicists.

cmw1979 replied to stevesmw's response:
Gotcha! I have heard that very overweight people can have decreased drive due to hormone imbalances. I guess we are just all made different. In the past, I thought all guys were kinds just ready at a moments notice but this is not what I have been told.

I am naturally lean and wiry and have plenty of energy. I guess all this energy is part of what makes my drive high.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website